PDA

View Full Version : Small group

torontokids
11-18-2013, 12:15 PM
I have only one kid today and it is AWESOME!

One DCB is sick, another is out of town, DCG is home with mom because family is in town.

I have a separate daycare space from my home which I really like but I brought DCG and my girls upstairs today and I see the perks of having access to your whole house. I unloaded the dishwasher, folded laundry, put laundry away...so nice. Downstairs the kids free played while I did some things you can never find time for normally. I organized and cleaned out the craft cupboard. As I was doing this I started a list of craft ideas using supplies I already have for upcoming themes...feels good to get stuff done.

2cuteboys
11-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Good for you! I love days like that!

I had a real crappy end of the week last week and today has been much better, so I'm very thankful this morning!

gravy_train
11-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Sounds like a great day! I love feeling organized and tend to get really frazzled and stressed out when I feel I am losing a grip on all the household things.

5 Little Monkeys
11-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Don't you love easy days!!! Enjoy it! :) I love going through my closets and art area and organizing it too!

I am like you and have the dc in a separate area but when my numbers are low we come upstairs for a change in scenery. The kids really enjoy it too. I have my laundry room downstairs with my dc so I get to do that during work but it is nice to come upstairs and do dishes and put away laundry during work hours so that my evening is even more free!

mom-in-alberta
11-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I had a day like that last week!! It was heaven. Just my youngest and one other daycare boy. Got all sorts of things done upstairs, and they loved it because it was different from the usual daily routine.