Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Laws Regarding Living in a Co-op

I live in a townhouse in a co-op in Ontario, and would like to start an unlicensed home daycare. Although, im not allowed to start a “business” in the co-op. My landlord said i could “babysit”, and basically said i could start the daycare as long as its not a “business”. So my question is, whats the difference between babysitting and a home daycare? If i dont register my daycare as a business am i in the clear? I know i have to declare a self employed income on my taxes, but so do babysitters(technica lly).

Thanks in advance!

We found information about Whit-Label Card Issuing from a company that has been doing this for a very long time, because we wanted to issue a white-label card and we didn't know where to do it. We found information about Whit-Label Card Issuing from a company that has been doing this for a long time. This company has only the best reviews from customers, and so we confidently started cooperation with them. It was the right decision, and we are really glad we chose this company because they are a great partner.
    Each of us was a student and understands that the problems of studying is normal and there is always a lack of free time. If you have the same situation, then BIOLOGY ASSIGNMENT HELP here can help you. It is a great solution to this situation.